Heelyween Giveaway Details
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This campaign (Heelyween Giveaway) is open only to those who participate in the Heelyween Giveaway via Instagram and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent submit your entry on your behalf. The Campaign is open to US Residents ONLY and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Heeling Sports Limited (“Heelys”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of BBC International, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted through Instagram starting on 10/24/23, 9:00AM EST to 11/1/23 12PM EST. The winners will be announced on 11/2/23 at 3PM EST via @Heelysworldwide Story. The Campaign may be canceled, terminated, modified, or suspended at any time by Heelys at its sole discretion.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered in accordance with the directions found at [Heelyween Giveaway]. You may enter by (1) Post your BEST Halloween costume using Heelys and tag @heelyswordwide (2) Using #HEELYWEEN. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Heelys. You must provide the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Heelys. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical, or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Multiple comment entries are allowed. All entries become the sole property of the Heelys and will not be returned.
- Selection of Winners: After the end of the Entry Period, a Heelys representative will select the top 4 costumes and then Heelys Gang will have their chance to vote on the best Halloween costume using Heelys via Instagram . If Heelys determines that the person whose entry is selected was not eligible to enter the drawing, or if the person drawn refuses to accept the prize or fails to complete the eligibility requirements described in “Eligibility Requirements” above, or if the person whose comment is selected cannot be contacted or identified, Heelys will conduct a subsequent random drawing from all remaining eligible entries to select an alternate winner. The winner will be contacted via the method of entry (for example, direct message to their Instagram account) and will be announced through @heelysworldwide Instagram Story.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the Campaign is BBC International LLC. 1515 N Federal Hwy # 206, Boca Raton, FL 33432.
- The Campaign hosted by Heelys is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram. Each entrant hereby releases the Social Media Platform from any liability in connection with participation in this Giveaway.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value: Winners will receive a pair of Heelys shoes based on availability on Heelys.com. No substitution or returns of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Heelys to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The total ARV of each prize awarded is less than $80.00.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this giveaway, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of- pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Terms & Conditions: Heelys reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Heelys control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Heelys may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Heelys. Heelys reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Heelys has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Heelys reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GENERAL: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is Entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor an Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes or acceptance of their Prize. By participating, each Entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a Prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. Entrants also accept and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited. By accepting a Prize, each Winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of Winners and Prizes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each Prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date.