How to Return Heelys
Heelys Return Process
To begin the Heelys return process for qualifying items see the steps below.
Heelys listed as "Final Sale" are non-returnable:
- Click this returns link and you will be prompted to provide your order number and the email address used to place your order. Your order number can be found on your order confirmation email or on the packing list that was included with the original shipment. It is a five digit number beginning with an H (example: H12345). You will be prompted to select the product(s) being returned from the order and the reason for return.
- An email Return Authorization with the UPS return shipping label will be sent to the original email.
- Once you have received your Return Authorization email, pack your product in the original shoebox for return. Print the Return Authorization email and include it in the package being returned.
- Secure the box appropriately.
- Cross out with a marker all previous shipping labels and attach the UPS Return Label sent in the email to the shipping box, preferably covering the original shipping label. Please note that you MUST use the UPS label provided by Heelys and it must be used within thirty (30) days. If you do not use the label within this time, please contact Heelys Customer Service to have a new label issued.
- Bring the package to any authorized UPS shipping location. If you need assistance locating one near you, please use this link: UPS Locations
- Please allow up to 7 business days to see credits posted to your account from the time your package is given to the carrier. This may take more time depending on the bank or credit card used.