First off I'm super glad Heely's are still around. I do have some feedback though.
1. As an adult, there's only really one pair of shoes. I was hoping to have sick selection, but all there is is the white and black one for adult men's.
2. I'm 11 1/2, but there's only options for 11 and 12. I had to get 12 and use insoles, which aren't perfect but better.
3. My Heely's came with a dud wheel, it doesn't spin. I ordered a new pair of replacement heels, they came in, but they're a size too small. I had no idea I could get the wrong size replacement wheels, so that's $30 down the drain.
4. Ordered new large wheels, hopefully they come in soon.
5. There's no large wheel options for the cool colors, like the translucents. There's only large for black and white wheels, so that was a bit of a bummer as well.
So all in all it's hard to complain considering I'm just super happy Heely's are still around and as a 32 year old I can wear them and zoom around. I wish there were more style options as well as size options for feet, and my feedback is, on the page you sell the wheels, put a disclaimer telling what size to get so dumb people like me don't waste money.